Яндекс.Метрика

Tuesday, August 23, 2022

Would Veronica leave the church?

The deciding factor was ... View in web browser
Bar
Dear Champion of the Bible,

Veronica was curious when a pastor invited her to visit the new church he was planting in her village in Mozambique.

She was interested in Jesus, but she didn’t understand some things in the services. Like thousands of other seekers and new believers, Veronica was in danger of leaving the church.

Instead, someone like you gave her a precious gift—her very own Bible. “It was the first Bible I ever touched, and it was mine!” she exclaims joyfully. “I began reading and learned what it meant to be a follower of Jesus. I decided to attend a Bible study group.

“It has not been easy. My husband still doesn’t believe in Jesus, and many times I have been tempted to leave the church and go back to my old ways. But I find encouragement not to give up by reading God’s Word.

“When I pass through challenges the church helps me, and when I have difficult moments, I open the Bible and it comforts and directs me.”

Research shows that many new churches fail because the congregation can’t study God’s Word for themselves. Without Bibles, their faith can’t really take root. That’s why your gift right now matters so much.

We have just a week left to reach the $91,000 August goal, providing Bibles and Scripture-training materials to new churches. A generous partner brought us more than halfway to the goal with a $50,000 challenge gift, and many other friends have joined in, but we need your help!

Will you make your gift today to give more new churches the tools to survive and thrive?

Your partner in ministry,

Geof Morin Geof Morin
President/CEO
Biblica
JOIN NOW
Unleash God's Word

This email was sent to alitealbum.biblegateway@blogger.com by Bible Gateway, 3900 Sparks Drive SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49546 USA. You received this message because you signed up to receive updates and offers from Bible Gateway and its sponsors. If you have questions or comments about this email, please contact us.

 

Manage all Bible Gateway subscriptionsOpt Out of all Bible Gateway communication

No comments:

Post a Comment